Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Collage reflection

Communicate Effectively -
We had to communicate effectively and let the viewers know why we chose to do our collage the way we did, which was about peace. I also had to communicate effectively in order to build empathy for my viewers.

Think Creatively-
i made my poster based on peace. I had to think creatively and show how peace didn't exist without using words. This i showed this by placing a dove on earth and burning it representing peoples deaths, hate etc.

Reason Critically-
i reasoned critically in my collage by using images and strong powerful words like despair struggle etc. We also had to reason why we chose these images and words later on in the video.

Live Ethically
My collage help build empathy within my viewers because i showed them powerful and strong images and words that are very difficult to even look at, but is a part of their every day lives. I also put on words encouraging my viewers to take action and do something about this situation instead of giving a negative feeling like its too late to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment